Wednesday, July 06, 2005

IT BEGINS!

I'd never thought I'd be so happy to have a damned hole in my roof. But when Michael emailed me to tell me that the contractor was bringing in lumber, I started bouncing in my office chair and clapping my hands like a toddler who's just figured out how to steal food from the dog.

It's hard to get a good idea of what's going on under the tarp, but here's the view from the front of the house:



And from the side yard:




Here's Michael proudly posing in front of the Tarp of Doom (that's the bedroom door behind him):




And here's what I got when I stuck the camera around the side of the tarp to see where my Shiny! New! Bathroom! will be:



Yay! Now we just have to chase the gremlins out of the wiring and get the fan working again in the fetid swamp downstairs bathroom.

No comments: